Product Code : UWI
Brand Name : DIABETIK FOOT CARE INDIA PVT LIMITED
Patrons can avail from us a comprehensive array of Ultrasonic Debridement, which is designed and developed as per industry laid parameters. To eliminate all scopes of error, this range undergoes stringent quality test. To cater to the diverse needs of clients, we offer this range in various sizes, grades and dimensions at market leading prices. Protecting the internal tissues from all sorts of damage, this range is reckoned for its sturdy construction, optimum performance and durability. Moreover, Ultrasonic Debridementr can be avail from us in various customization options as per their needs.
- The UWI Ultrasound Wound Debrider Therapy System, that puts on the low frequency, cavitational ultrasound to mildly get rid of the dead and diseased tissue cells.
- It also helps destroys the harmful bacteria and biofilm and leaves in good physical shape and pre - healing granulation tissue intact.
- The usage of ultrasound in debridement techniques permits more healthy tissue to be well-maintained and conserved all the way through the ultrasonic separation of the dissimilar tissues
- The Ultrasound energy shakes the tissues and for the reason that healthy tissue and the diseased or necrotic tissue have a variety of bio - mechanical and physical attributes, a cleavage is formed between them. By uniting the ultrasound separation with piercing debridement, more vigorous tissue is preserved, making the best single tool for clearing the wounds
- The UWI Wound Therapy System, generates the steady cavitation. It mildly eradicates dead and diseased tissue cells with least bleeding.
- It has least or no pain, can destroy dangerous bacteria and biofilm very efficiently, amplifies the SPP (blood circulation), and give consent to healthy and pre - healing granulation tissue intact.
- This UWI device is most recent Ultrasound aided wound care device. The Debridement efficiency can be seen in less than 10 minutes, in advance and post use, therapy effectiveness can be observed visually in a 2+ days